Guidelines for Interacting with:
Emu Supernatural RP
Welcome! We hope you will join in the fun, & also share our intention to make this a positive, inclusive, safe-haven for Supernatural fans.
NOTE: This group is temporarily closed for New Character Role Players. Thank you!
- Emu Canon: We attempt to adhere to Emu Canon, which is as close to Show Canon as possible within our game’s constraints.
- Come As Yourself: We are unable to respond to Original Character or Crossover Role Players, & are currently closed for new Supernatural Role Players.
- We Are Not In Your World: Our AU is connected to this world through social media via Nephilim WiFi. You can Tweet to us, but you can’t visit, or actively assist us.
- We Are Not In Their World: Our world is almost identical to the world portrayed on Show, but there are some differences.
- Don’t Tell: Please help us stay as close to Emu Canon & Show Canon as possible, by not giving in to the temptation to tell us what we don’t know canonically. If any information we should not have is offered, we will behave as if we did not see it.
- We Don’t Ship Overtly: We enjoy flirtations – a lot – so we will allude, tease, fantasize & toss out innuendo & subtext like confetti, but we do not overtly ship non-Show-Canon relationships.
- We Avoid Spoilers: In an attempt to respect a spoiler-free waiting-period after a new episode airs, we will be largely silent between Thursday 8pm EST air time & Friday night or Saturday morning (approximately midnight GMT).
- Guidelines Aren’t Rules: The nature of RP is fluid, requires planning, creativity, & flexibility to bridge long gaps of time without canon guideposts. Our Emu guidelines are a goal we created ourselves, & we respect them, but we reserve the right to bend, break, or re-write them completely at our discretion.
- Keep it Family Friendly: Twitter welcomes users 13 & up, so our Tweets may be seen by minors. Please behave accordingly. We may DM asking you to remove material we feel is inappropriate, but we rely almost entirely on your self-regulation.
- No Bullies, Trolls, Sexual Harassment, or Misrepresentation: We intend Emu to remain a haven of fandom inclusiveness and positivity, and we will not tolerate trolling of any kind. We do not block lightly, but will collectively block, (and report if necessary), anyone who misrepresents themselves, seems intent on making trouble, stirs negativity, engages in sexual harassment, or is aggressively confrontational or bullying toward our Emu Family of followers. This includes all bashing (ship, character, cast, crew, writers, actor families, or other fans), or any intentional fandom or social divisiveness.
- Please Do Not Publish Without Permission: Including our RP in fanfiction, or using our words and storytelling in any way, should not be done without the expressed permission of this group. Contact us @EmuMobBunker
- Direct Messages: We receive numerous DM’s & requests, as well as more notifications than we can reasonably keep up with. We hope you will accept our apology in advance, should our response be delayed, or should we miss your comment, or are unable to respond to your DM.
- Always Keep Fighting: We often receive messages when someone is in distress, or in need of encouragement. We care deeply for our Emu Family, & want to be supportive & helpful, but we are not trained therapists or crisis prevention helpers, nor are we free from our own personal responsibilities & troubles. If we feel someone is in need of professional intervention, we will provide contact information for those trained to properly help. At that point, for your safety & ours, we can no longer continue a crisis conversation. We encourage everyone in need to seek help from someone trained to do so, & Always Keep Fighting!
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- To Write Love on Her Arms: Find Local Resources, or Contact info by Topic, (Addiction, Depression & Anxiety, Eating Disorders, Self Injury, Suicide, Veterans)
- Random Acts Crisis Support Network: Chat with Responder:
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ Focused Crisis Support & Suicide Prevention): 1-866-488-7386
- Attitudes in Reverse (Mental Health Education & Awareness):
- No More (Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Support): For Immediate Help